Welcome to the registration page for the two 'GEO & Carbon cycle' related events:
a) International Conference "Towards a Global Carbon Observing System: Progresses and Challenges" (1-2 October 2013, Geneva)
b) GEO CL-02 Task meeting "Global Carbon Observation and Analysis" (3-4 October 2013, Geneva)
The scientific conference is open to the global community working on carbon cycle monitoring, from scientists to potential users and stakeholders. You are welcome to present recent results and outstanding achievements in observing and modeling C-cycle and GHG, at any level: research, monitoring, methodology, policy, infrastructure, etc.
- Tropical C-budget and hotspots
- Observations from space
- In situ observations
- Global methane cycle
- Model data fusion at global and regional scale
- Carbon and policy
The aims of the meeting of the GEO Task CL-02 "Global Carbon Cycle Observation and Analysis" are to: i) better know each other, ii) enlarge the community contributing to this task, iii) better coordinate the work at global level, and iv) plan the next activities.
Both the events will be the occasion to revamp the work of the CL-02 contributors and the GEO Carbon Community of Practice.
Registration is free!
You just need to fill in a form with your info in order to create an user account and register for the conference and/or the task meeting and submit abstracts.
|Online registration as auditor:||July 31th, 2013|
|Submission of abstracts:||August 31th, 2013|
- Preliminary agenda: Conference "Towards a global Carbon Observing and Analysis System: Specifications, Uncertainties and Tropical Hot Spots" (not yet available)
- Preliminary agenda: GEO CL-02 Task meeting (not yet available)
- Info on conference and meeting venue: click here.
- Info on accomodation: click here.